Webkinz Mystic
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webkinz Mystic

A Fun, Safe, Place For All The Webkinz Lovers Of The World!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Me and My Friend's Pet Rock Dog Birthday! October 13th!!! Coming Up Soon!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cooldog74
Admin

Me and My Friend's Pet Rock Dog Birthday! October 13th!!! Coming Up Soon! Empty
PostSubject: Me and My Friend's Pet Rock Dog Birthday! October 13th!!! Coming Up Soon!   Me and My Friend's Pet Rock Dog Birthday! October 13th!!! Coming Up Soon! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Okay so about 2 years ago. Me and 2 of my friends made this Rock Dog. It was like a Rock that we colored on to make it look like a dog. We named him Rocky. Well I just realized that his birthday is coming up soon! Well I guess you could say October 13th is pretty close! The last 2 years me and my friend went to this Child Care place and we put on this giant party for him! Like we had a treasure hunt, tons of candy, and stuff like that, then we had Brownies too. And we made a bunch more rock dogs for everybody to play with! xD And well probably I could yak on and on about my Rock Dog. So I'll stop. Lol! Ya... um I was crazy then and I still am. So this year me and my friends are planning to celebrate his birthday again as an excuse to have a party xD
So say Happy Birthday to Rocky!!! xD
Back to top Go down
https://webkinzmystic.board-directory.net

Me and My Friend's Pet Rock Dog Birthday! October 13th!!! Coming Up Soon!
Page 1 of 1